Monday 30 May 2016

Current Skincare Favourites May 2016



Hey guys, 

I've recently become a lot more aware of the importance of having a good skincare routine and I've therefore been researching into some skincare options and I've been trying various different products. I now feel that I've found products that work really well at preventing spots and keeping my skin clean, glowy and fresh so I thought I would share them with you!


The first two are for washing/cleansing your face, they're both products from Soap and Glory and they're called 'Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk' and 'Face Soap and Clarity Facial Wash'. I had never tried any skin care products from Soap and Glory since around 6 months ago when I tried the Cleansing Milk, and I thought it was amazing! When I first used it it made my skin feel so fresh and clean, and I've had this product since just after Christmas and I've been using it every day since then and it's still got so much left in it, as you can see in the picture!

Around 2 months ago I saw the Face Soap and Clarity Facial Wash in Boots and I knew I had to try it! I have been using it a long with the cleansing milk and they work amazingly together! I have definitely seen a major difference in how radiant my skin looks, and how many less spots I get since using them. They aren't extremely cheap, however, they aren't really expensive at £8.00 each, but they last for so long!



The next products are two moisturisers that I absolutely love. The first one is the Simple Rich Moisturiser which I've been using every day for a few years now. I have sensitive skin and this moisturiser just works amazingly at keeping your skin hydrated and it's not ridiculously expensive at £4.19. 

The next moisturiser is a little different and I've only had it for a couple of months. It's the 'Olay Complete Radiance Illuminator' and I personally use it in the morning before my make up as I feel that it makes your skin look so much more radiant and glowy and it creates a really dewy base ready for make up application! This moisturiser is a little more expensive at £9.99 for only 50ml, however, I personally think that it is totally worth it as it's such an amazing product. It also has SPF15 which is great for protecting your skin in summer. 


The next product is a face mask from Lush Cosmetics, called 'Cosmetic Warrior'. I've always loved Lush face masks as I think they're so amazing at cleansing your skin with their natural ingredients, however, I had never tried this particular one until a few weeks ago. 'Cosmetic Warrior' is suppose to be good for cleansing your skin of any spots/blemishes/impurities and I love it! Whenever I use it, it makes my skin feel so fresh and it is amazing at clearing up spots. It's £6.75 for a pot which I think is really good for what it is as you can get around 5 or 6 uses (or even more dependent on how much you use per time). Lush do a range of different face masks for all different skin types and problems so I definitely recommend looking into them!



 The final skincare item that I've been loving recently is another product from Soap and Glory called 'The Fab Pore' face mask. This face mask claims to reduce the size of your pores and I honestly think that it works! I've been using this around once a week/ once every 10 days and I do feel that my pores have shrunk slightly and become less visible. Obviously it isn't going to be able to completely get rid of your pores as it can't work miracles, but I was very surprised with it! It's also just a really nice cleansing mask as it makes your skin feel so fresh and clean after using it and it also makes your skin look so radiant. This product is a little expensive at £10 a pot (and it is quite a small pot), however, you don't need a lot of it so you can get a lot of uses out of it and it is amazing!

Thank you for reading, let me know if you have any skin care favourites that you think I should try!

Soph xo


1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of Peaches and Clean, it's something to look forward to in the morning!
    That Fab Pore mask looks really interesting, I think I might give that a go, it's very affordable for a mask!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete