Thursday 26 May 2016

Nude Mac Lipstick Collection



Hey Guys!

Today I thought I would share my nude Mac lipstick collection. I only have 5 nude Mac lipsticks, so it isn't a massive collection but I thought I'd show you all anyway!

I have a mixture of finishes of nude lipsticks, I have 3 matte, one Satin and one Amplified Creme. They're in the shades: Blankety (Amplified Creme), Cherish (Satin), Honelove (Matte), Velvet Teddy (Matte) and Whirl (Matte).


Mac lipsticks retail at £15.50 and in my opinion they are 100% worth the money! I absolutely love the formula of all of the lipsticks, and they smell amazing too! I only bought my first Mac lipstick in July 2015 (which was Velvet Teddy), and since then I've just wanted more because of how much I love them! 

My most recent purchase has been Blankety which is the lightest shade out of all of them, and it's an Amplified Creme. Because it's an Amplified Creme, it has the same pigmentation of a Matte lipstick, however, it's so much more creamy. Blankety has definitely become my favourite nude lipstick!

The darkest nude lipstick I have is Whirl and it can be a bit too dark sometimes, I find it quite hard to pull off sometimes, especially as it's matte as well, and its definitely a better shade for the winter months and for going out. 



I hope you enjoyed reading about my Nude Mac lipstick collection, if you have any Nude lipstick recommendations for me to try please comment them below!

Soph xo

No comments:

Post a Comment