Friday 27 May 2016

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer Review



Hey everyone, 

Urban Decay have recently released some new Summer products, including bronzers, highlighters and a new foundation. Urban Decay are one of my favourite make up brands, and I've been looking for a new bronzer so I thought I'd try this one out! 



There are two shades; 'Bronzed' and 'Sunkissed', Bronzed is slightly darker and targeted at medium/dark skin tones, whereas Sunkissed is lighter and aimed at lighter skin tones. I got mine in the shade 'Sunkissed' as I have fairly pale skin. 

I was a little apprehensive of what kind of colour the product would be as I hadn't seen it as person, as I bought it online. It is a little more orangey than I would usually like, however, once you blend it into the skin, it looks so natural and gives you a really nice 'sunkissed' glow!



The formula of the product is so creamy, which means that it is really easy to blend to create a natural look, and it's definitely one of the creamiest bronzers I own. The product retails at £20, which is quite expensive, and I'm currently not sure if it's worth it as I've only had it a few days, put I'm loving it so far!



As the bronzer is slightly more orangey than I expected, I thought I would do a comparison to two of my other favourite bronzers. Hoola bronzer by Benefit is my favourite bronzer and it has a lot of a cooler undertone, however, the Bourjois bronzing powder is slightly more of a darker orange. 



I'm overall loving the formula of this bronzer, with how creamy it is and how easy it is to blend, and how natural it looks. However, I'm not 100% in love with the colour, but once its on the skin it isn't as orange and I think it's partly just because I'm so used to the cooler undertones of the Hoola bronzer! I think this product will be so nice in summer when I have a tan. 

Let me know if you've tried any of the new Urban Decay Summer products, and if you like them! I definitely want to try one of the highlighters next!

Soph xo




No comments:

Post a Comment